Capita 2021 Scott Stevens Mini 130
130cm (23.3 ww) Product ID: 7612
$ 360.00 was $449.99
The CAPiTA Scott Stevens Mini Snowboard brings the graphics of the Scott Stevens Pro model to a progression-minded, mini chassis. Now, your grom can be just like his hero with a board fit for gaining skill and building confidence on the mountain. The Mini features a soft, poppy flex and a low maintenance extruded base to stand up to abuse both in and out of the park.
- Rocker Type - Park Mini Profile – Rockered and beveled for catch free riding.
- Flex - Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape - Twin Shape - Radial Sidecut – A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core - FSC® Certified Select Core™ – The FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT CORE™ is the original eco-friendly core. Its proven track record offers an environmentally conscious consumer a sustainable alternative without sacrificing any of the energy or stability expected from a CAPiTA. These cores have been reforestation certified by the Forest Stewardship Council for nature and habitat sustainability and made with a single species Poplargrain for a smooth, consistent ride.
- Laminates - +45/-45 Micro Fiberglass – Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate makes for proper flex for short lengths and smaller riders.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - XXX[Truded]™ Base – If there’s one thing we know about kids and groms, it’s that they can be hard on their gear and they’re never going to wax their snowboard. The XXX[TRUDED] base material is a high density extruded base material that is durable and low maintenance. The relative surface strength equals a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain.
- Edges - 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Topsheet - PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Graphics - Die-cut Base Graphic
- Binding Compatibility - Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
- Binding Mount Pattern - 2x4
- Core/Laminates - Wood
- Athletes - Scott Stevens
- Warranty - 2 Years
|Effective Edge (mm)||929||958||1001||1083|
|Tip Width (mm)||261||266||272||276|
|Waist Width (mm)||225||229||233||237|
|Tail Width (mm)||261||266||272||276|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||5.6||5.9||6.2||6.5|
|Stance Range (in)||19.7||19.7||20.5||21.3|
|Stance Range (mm)||500||500||520||540|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||55-70||60-75||65-80||70-85|