Capita 2022 DOA 153 Wide
153cm (25.6 ww) Product ID: 7605
$ 720.00 was $899.99
The CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Snowboard is a bona fide industry juggernaut that has left stoked out chaos in its wake for years. To ride it is to love it, that much we know, but where do you go from there? How do you improve upon perfection? Thankfully, CAPiTA have opted for incremental change, keeping everything that makes this board special but laying it up with an new Dual Blaster V2 Core™ that sheds a few grams without affecting performance. The result is a D.O.A. that's lighter, more nimble, and even easier to throw around. Awesome!
- Rocker Type - Resort V1 Profile – RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Flex - Twin Flex - Flex Rating – 5.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape - Twin Shape
- Blended Radial Sidecut – BLENDED RADIAL sidecuts feature a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board’s performance.
- Core - Dual Blaster V2 Core™ – The Dual Blaster V2 Core™ features internal Poplar strips fused with super light, high strength Paulownia wood featured in premium boards. With a stable and predictable feel underfoot, these lightweight cores provide the energy and reliability required for Capita's most in demand boards.
- Laminates - Carbon Fiber Boosters – Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Sidewalls - Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls – With seven Transworld Good Wood Awards in six years for the D.O.A. series, it’s clear that the performance and value of these boards are unmatched. FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS are bonded by a Kevlar “S” wrap from the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core. This lightweight technology binds the sidewall and core material together like no other.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - Quantum Drive™ Base – The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Edges - 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Topsheet - PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay - PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Graphics - Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Sublimation Base Graphic
- Binding Compatibility - Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain, Freestyle
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Core/Laminates: Aramid (Kevlar®), Carbon, Wood
- Warranty: 2 Years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1191||1207||1185||1222||1205||1233|
|Tip Width (mm)||290||292||299||295||302||298|
|Waist Width (mm)||246||248||256||250||258||252|
|Tail Width (mm)||290||292||299||295||302||298|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.7||7.8||8.0||7.9||8.1||8.0|
|Stance Range (mm)||613||639||639||639||639||639|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100-150||110-150||119 - 179||120-180||130 - 190||130-190|