Jones 2022 Womens Stratos 149
149cm (24.2 ww) Product ID: 7375
$ 824.00 was $1029.99
The new Women’s Stratos is a hybrid all-mountain board built with the body of a directional freeride board and the spirit of a freestyle board. The Stratos has a playful board feel thanks to a tight sidecut and friendly flex, but the 10mm of taper and 3D Contour Base 3.0 give it the float and turn performance of a pow board. The directional rocker profile and Traction Tech 3.0 keep the Stratos locked on edge accelerating into carves and the textured Eco-plastic topsheet and Basalt stringers add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough terrain.
- Tapered Shape, 10mm
- Directional Flex pattern
- Blunt Nose
- Traction Tech 3.0
- Progressive Sidecut
- Flex 7/10
- Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves manoeuvrability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- 3D Contour Base 3.0 - Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Ultra Core - Dual density premium wood core made of mostly paulownia with specially positioned poplar stringers for better durability and turn power.
- Textured Eco-Plastic Topsheet - Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)
- Basalt Power Stringers - Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to help eliminate nose and tail chatter
- Oversized Recycled Edges - Oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE
- Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Forever Flex - Forever Flex is a manufacturing process that helps stabilize the flex and rocker profile of a board for its lifetime. Our boards now finish the first stages of production slightly overbuilt and then we “break them in” using specialized machinery that mimics extreme riding use. By flexing the fresh board fibers and epoxy at the factory the materials settle in to their final arrangement within the board layup much the same as if you rode the board for 20 days. This process helps us narrow our production tolerances so the board you buy has a more accurate specified flex and rocker profile that will change less as you ride it more.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1078||1102||1128|
|Tip Width (mm)||286||290||293|
|Waist Width (mm)||239||242||244|
|Tail Width (mm)||276||280||283|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.3||6.5||6.7|
|Stance Setback (mm)||20||20||20|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100 - 150||110 - 160||110 - 160|