Terms and Conditions
Click here to download the CHEAPSKATES Returns form.
101 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Cheapskates.co.nz is dedicated to you as our customer and your satisfaction - if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the designated time frame, unworn and/or unused and with its original ticketing and we will exchange or refund* the product.
*Refunds not applicable on sale or promotional items.
Exchanges (full price items) -101 days from date of purchase
Refunds (full price items) -101 days from date of purchase
Sale items –No refund will be given unless goods are faulty
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below:
- Complete the Cheapskates Return Form after downloading it from the link above.
- Return the item in person to the Cheapskates store from which it was sent and we will take it from there or if you are unable and/or is not possible, follow the steps below.
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a courier satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Label the package with the specific Cheapskates store returns address
- Attend your local Post Office and send to the labeled address. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using the track and trace option as Cheapskates is not liable for lost return parcels.
- Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible.
SHIPPING TIMES FAULTY RETURNS NEEDING REPAIR
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and send the goods onto manufacturer. The manufacturer will then issue a refund or repair the goods. We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed. Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received. If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the return postage.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cheapskates.co.nz returns department operates during regular business hours. Once your order is received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours.
Cheapskates.co.nz cannot accept COD deliveries. Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Cheapskates.co.nz in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.
For hygienic reasons, Cheapskates.co.nz is not able to do an exchange or refund on underwear or swimwear.
Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Please note that all swimwear that is sold in a set must be returned in a set.
If you have any further questions, please contact us: email@example.com